Here it is: my FANDOM JEWELLERY GIVEAWAY! :D
WHY AM I DOING THIS/HOW CAN I AFFORD IT/IS THIS REAL?
- I’m doing this, my second giveaway, for several reasons. One, because I just hit 7k followers which I am sooo grateful for, And two, because last week I turned 18 and that’s a big birthday. I’ve had my blog since I was 15, and you guys have helped me through so very much on my road to ‘adulthood’. So this is a thank you!
- I already have a spare time turner and Elena’s vervain necklace, pictured above, due to being bought duplicate presents. And I can afford to buy some of the others :)
- If you have any doubt that this giveaway isn’t legit, please check here, which shows proof my last winner received her prize.
HOW DOES IT WORK/WHAT ARE THE RULES?
- You must be following me.
- Reblog this post as many times as you like, but must reblog at least once.
- To enter, go to this page and follow the instructions. You just need to enter your URL to be added to the giveaway :D Rafflecopter will choose two winners randomly when it ends.
- This giveaway ends on 25th September 2014 at 12am GMT.
- You must be willing to give me your address IF you win. I will not share or even keep this information.
- If the winner and/or runner up don’t reply within 48 hours, someone else will be chosen.
- There will be two winners of this giveaway.
- First place gets to choose two items of fandom jewellery out of the following, but you may only have one from the top and one from the bottom. Second place may choose one piece of remaining jewellery.
First place may have:
- Harry Potter Time Turner OR Elena’s vervain necklace (TVD)
- Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Necklace OR the Lapis Lazuli necklace (TVD).
The runner up will be informed of what the winner chose, and can choose one item from remaining jewellery.
I think that’s it - if there’s anything else, please don’t be afraid to ask! love you guys a lot and i want to show you with this giveaway.
Lots of love and good luck!
*please note: the necklaces pictured above are not the exact items the winner will be receiving, in that some of it will only be ordered when needed. However, they will be very similar!
"Find someone who will tremble for your touch, someone whose fingers are a poem."
—Janet Fitch, White Oleander
"You and I we have something. An understanding."
requested by Lynne
Elena’s 9 methods to seduce Damon on her birthday
friendly reminder that if i have ever befriended you and have not spoken to you in a while it’s nothing you’ve done wrong it’s just because i’m a piece of shit at keeping in contact with people and i still love you okay good